15 January 2013

Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D - The Pilot, Setting & Cast

"I live, bitches"
Joss Whedon is one of the busiest and in-demand geniuses in showbiz, not only now, but for the next few years. Not many writers/ directors/ producers are in demand in both movie and TV land, J.J Abram is one, and Joss is the other. One thing that separates them? Joss has directed musical projects before.

Anyway, I am a busy TV fan and blogger. I know I have heaps to watch and blog. But I do not forget what I need to watch. S.H.I.E.L.D is happening and it's gonna happen real fast! according to The Hollywood Reporter, The Pilot is likely to begin filming in March and ABC Boss, Paul Lee, is optimistic that the Pilot will land a series order. If The Pilot is picked up, we could see S.H.I.E.L.D this fall. AH!!!! If, and I stress IF, the TV series is a huge success, there is no reason why Iron Man and friends won't make a guest appearance. Just saying!

It's been reported that the story of S.H.I.E.L.D will take place after The Avengers. No major characters from The Avengers will be in the TV series except Agent Coulson. Coulson lives! How? Who cares! As long as he is back! He is awesome! 

Joss has cast his team for the ABC series -- Clark Gregg (as Coulson); Brett Dalton (as Agent Grant Ward); Iain De Caestecker (as Agent Leo Fitz); Elizabeth Henstridge (as Agent Gemma Simmons); Ming-Na Wen (as Agent Melinda May); and Chloe Bennet (Skye). 

This is the one show I will definitely be blogging about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.