31 January 2013

Tom Welling Joins 'Parkland'

Oh Tom Welling, I miss having your name on my blog. Thanks for this breaking news, there will be heaps to blog about with your name on it. 

Deadline has reported that Tom Welling will co-star in an up-coming movie Parkland, produced by Tom Hanks Gary Goetzman and Bill Paxton. The movie is about the hours following the assassination of JFK in Parkland Hospital. Tom will be joined by Paul Giamatti, Zac Efron, and Billy Bob Thornton. Parkland will be shot in Texas and directed by Peter Landesman. 

Parkland is based on a book by Vincent Bugliosi called Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. This movie reminds me of Bobby, which came out a few years ago. It was a good movie. I hope Parkland is good, I will definitely be watching Tom Welling in it! Not sure which role he will be playing, but I'll be keeping my eyes on it as news surfaces.

Parkland is scheduled for theatrical release in 2013, in time for the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination.

Speaking of movies, there are two movies on my to-watch-list -- Hansel and Gretal, and Oz The Great and the Powerful. Bring me Wicked the movie already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.