04 February 2013

[Fanvid] Supernatural 'The Winchester Legacy: Men of Letters'

"Dad wants us to pick up where he left off…Saving people, hunting things...family business!" ~~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural 'Pilot' ~~

After watching Supernatural 8.12 As Time Goes By, I cannot help but to put together a video on the Winchester Family! I have to! I just have to! 


I think I am a little in love and obsessed with this episode than most people. But if you are like me, then you will understand how I feel. There is nothing more awesome than putting the family and time travel element together.

Will Dean and Sam pick up where their Grandfather left off?


Visit my YouTube Channel for other feature clips.

If you have missed my review on this episode and interested in reading, please take a look and feel free to leave a comment -- MY 'AS TIME GOES BY' REVIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.