23 September 2013

Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D -- Australian Premiere Date

Have you Coulson'd today?
Aussie fans... this is GREAT news! Channel Seven has announced the premiere date for Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. The highly anticipated new TV series will get a double episode premiere on Wednesday October 2 at 7:30pm.
Source: TVTonight

You and I both know how badly behave TV networks can be in Australia, so I hope Seven will stick to the show and give it a full ride. I for one am completely sick of how they treated Once Upon A Time

1.01 Pilot
 
Agent Phil Coulson assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange and the unknown around the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Their first assignment is to track down a man that has powers with could have devastating consequences. Source: SpoilerTV

1.02 0-8-4

Coulson runs into Comandante Camilla Reyes when he and the agents travel to Peru to investigate a mysterious object. Source: SpoilerTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! It is the Winchester way.